Services for providing food and drink; temporary accommodation.
Class 43 includes mainly services provided by persons or establishments whose aim is to prepare food and drink for consumption and services provided to obtain bed and board in hotels, boarding houses or other establishments providing temporary accommodation.
This Class includes, in particular:-reservation services for travellers’ accommodation, particularly through travel agencies or brokers;-boarding for animals.This Class does not include, in particular:-rental services for real estate such as houses, flats, etc., for permanent use (Cl. 36);-arranging travel by tourist agencies (Cl. 39);-preservation services for food and drink (Cl. 40);-discotheque services (Cl. 41);-boarding schools (Cl. 41);-rest and convalescent homes (Cl. 44).
- 430004 accommodation bureaux [hotels, boarding houses]
- 430010 food and drink catering
- 430024 cafés
- 430025 cafeterias
- 430027 canteens
- 430028 rental of temporary accommodation
- 430066 boarding houses
- 430073 hotels
- 430102 restaurants
- 430104 boarding house bookings
- 430105 hotel reservations
- 430107 self-service restaurants
- 430108 snack-bars
- 430138 bar services
- 430145 holiday camp services [lodging]
- 430162 temporary accommodation reservations
- 430183 motels
- 430193 food sculpting
- C430002 mobile food caterer
- C430003 teahouse