Class 12 Vehicles and Products for locomotion by land, air or water
Vehicles; apparatus for locomotion by land, air or water.
Class 12 includes mainly vehicles and apparatus for the transport of people or goods by land, air or water.
This Class includes, in particular:-motors and engines for land vehicles;-couplings and transmission components for land vehicles;-air cushion vehicles;-remote control vehicles, other than toys;-parts of vehicles, for example, bumpers, windscreens, steering wheels, tyres for vehicle wheels, as well as treads for vehicles.This Class does not include, in particular:-railway material of metal (Cl. 6);-motors, engines, couplings and transmission components, other than for land vehicles (Cl. 7);-parts of all kinds of motors and engines, for example, starters, mufflers and cylinders for motors and engines (Cl. 7);-rubber tracks being parts of crawlers on construction, mining, agricultural and other heavy-duty machines (Cl. 7);-tricycles for infants and scooters, being toys (Cl. 28);-certain special vehicles or wheeled apparatus not for transportation purposes, for example, self-propelled road sweeping machines (Cl. 7), fire engines (Cl. 9), tea carts (Cl. 20);-certain parts of vehicles, for example, electric batteries, mileage recorders and radios for vehicles (Cl. 9), lights for automobiles and bicycles (Cl. 11), automobile carpets (Cl. 27).
- 120002 railway couplings
- 120033 flanges for railway wheel tires [tyres]
- 120047 bogies for railway cars
- 120071 rolling stock for funicular railways
- 120072 rolling stock for railways
- 120078 buffers for railway rolling stock
- 120110 electric vehicles
- 120129 refrigerated waggons [railroad vehicles]
- 120136 sleeping cars
- 120137 traction engines
- 120138 locomotives
- 120140 carriages [railways]
- 120172 dining cars
- 120193 vehicles for locomotion by land, air, water or rail
- 120229 funnels for locomotives
- 120257 remote control vehicles, other than toys
- C120009 train wheels
- C120010 train wheel hub