- Professional copyright registration lawyers evaluate the feasibility of registration
- The best chance of success is to protect your creative works
- Our online copyright package costs 50% less than a traditional attorney
- Just provide us with the required documents and let us do the rest.
Copyright Registration Procedure You can get the Copyright Certificate with us at the fastest 45 working days
Website, computer software, APP, source code
Paintings, LOGOs, comics, images, web pages, etc.
Novels, Articles, Lyrics, Screenplays, Words, etc.
Songs, music, ringtones, arrangements, scores, etc.
Photos, portraits, animals, buildings, etc.
Film and television
TV shows, commercials, cartoons,
Movies, variety shows, videos
Engineering, product, Circuit diagram, clothing design
For more copyright types, please contact us
Basic Documents Required Documents required for Copyright Registration in China
If the owner of the copyright is the legal entity, the Certificate of Registration/Business Certificates should be notarized and authenticated by the Chinese Embassy or consulate. If the owner of the copyrgiht is a natural person, we just need the Scanning copy of the passport.
Power Of Attorney
Power of Attorney (POA) duly executed by the applicant (Enclosed). It means that you just need to sign or seal the POA that we provide.
For the Computer Software, Copyright, Embedded software, App, the source program and documents shall be submitted in First and Last 30 consecutive pages, and if the pages less than 60 pages shall be submitted in full version.
For the Works Copyright, we need the Samples of works. Moreover, please write the description in terms of the purpose of creation, creation process, process and originality of the work, etc.
Use of copyright
Important rights protection basis
Copyright registration can help the holder to reduce the burden of proof in litigation. When your work or software is stolen or plagiarized, and a copyright dispute occurs, it can be used to provide evidence for rights protection, which is a favorable proof for claiming the ownership of rights.
Online Registration Service with high quality and competitive price
Learn More About Copyright Registration
In China, the copyright refers to the intellectual achievements that are original in the fields of literature, art and science and can be copied in a tangible form. The work should meet the following conditions:
(1) Originality. That is, the work must be independently conceived and created by the author. Only original works are protected by copyright law.
(2) Reproducibility. That is, one or more copies of the work can be made by printing, copying, rubbing, recording, video, ripping, reverse shooting, etc. But no matter what copying method are used and how many works are copied, none will change the content of the work.
China Copyright Law protects works of:
- natural sciences;
- social sciences;
- engineering and technology created in any forms of written, oral, musical, dramatic, choreographic and acrobatic works;
- works of fine arts and architecture;
- photographic works;
- cinematographic works;
- graphic works;
- computer software;
- and other works by law (Article 3).
It refers to computer programs and related documents.
A computer program refers to a sequence of coded instructions or a sequence of symbolic statements that can achieve a certain function.